Thursday, September 10, 2009

Think global, drink local.


I do not drink bottled water, but I do not think that bottled water is the cause of all worlds’ disasters. Some people do. And they have started a movement called tappening. They are acting for a good cause, so please check out www.tappening.com.

The interesting part is the viral concept they have initiated. It sais “Start a lie about bottled water industry. If they can lie, so can you. “ See it from www.startalie.com.

My favourite lie: Chuck Norris doesn't drink bottled water

After telling your lie, you can spread it via e-mail, facebook, twitter or digg.

As badmouthing, in my opinion, is not the best marketing strategy you can come up with, then I hope no one will copy this. Unless you belong to Estonians centrist political party Keskerakond. This is their kind of viral content.  

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday someone already did something similar to Keskerakond. "Oska valetada! Tee ise valimisreklaam!"
    Link: http://valima.host56.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that's funny. I made my own poster: "Chuck Norris belongs to Reformierakond". Sadly it lacks the viral feature... I can not spread the good word.

    ReplyDelete