Saturday, March 20, 2010

Good things come to those who wait.



Last night Taevas Ogilvy won the title “Agency of the Year”.

The giant teeth of Kliinik 32 I talked about a while ago got the prizes they deserved among 15 other prizes. The results of "Kuldmuna" advertising awards are posted here. I'm so happy, excited and still smiling that the people I love so much, got what they deserve and now it's official that we... have to work harder than ever to keep up the reputation. If I have recovered from the after-party and back on the ground with my two feet (long way to go), Ill post some insights from the Password 2010 conference.


2 comments:

  1. Olite selle ära ka teeninud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many prizes were given in my opinion. But still a good effort and good work. Taevas had it coming.

    ReplyDelete