Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring sales are here!


Spring sales are here. Everybody is screaming louder than the others. As my everyday path to the office goes through the main shopping centers in Tallinn, Viru keskus and Kaubamaja, then I had the pleasure to witness the madness this morning myself. Usually I rush through it, but today this beautiful girl caught my eyes. She was telling me where to travel in the serene and relaxing tone. Inside the shopping madness and people with determined eyesight rushing toward the cashiers, she was just glowing. Actually, she was a moving picture and projected to the plexiglas figure, voice coming from speakers. But look at the good signs. She never gets tired, never needs to use the toilet and is always glowing. More - the pictures in her hand are moving to illustrate her words. Just a ray of sunshine inside this gray and rainy day.

1 comment:

  1. Related to this topic: Kaubamaja released it's TV channel in internet: http://www.kaubamaja.ee/uus-osturalli-tv

    I usually like Kaubamaja's marketing activities, but this is totally boring and decreases the brand value in my eyes significantly.

    ReplyDelete