Monday, May 25, 2009

Electronic Time Management - the art of sharing


I missed appointment with my hairdresser. It’s not that I did not write it down or was not able to go. It just happened to be one of these hectic weeks. Again. You know what I’m talking about.

It would be very nice to receive sms or e-mail form my hairdresser, day before the appointment, to remind me that this very important day is coming and she is waiting for me.

Or she could ask in my first appointment: do I use old-school calendar or telephone/laptop calendar. In old-school’s case she could give me a post-it with dates written red on it and in electronical calendar’s case send me a reminder from her calendar into mine.

It would be just nice. Not some outrageous marketing trick. But just NICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment